I just sent out a mass email, something I do very rarely. (I think the last one announced my engagement / need for a new home for my cats when I got engaged to my feline-allergic wife.) If it was important enough to send to everyone I care about, its important enough to reproduce here. Full text of the email after the jump.
- RT @EFF: The Internet lost a hero today. EFF is mourning the loss of our visionary co-founder, John Perry Barlow. eff.org/deeplinks/2018… 1 week ago
- RT @agileuxmeetup: Time’s running out to open a talk proposal for @AgileAlliance 2018 in #sandiego—editable til the end of Feb. https://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- Calling all #UX folks: If you’ve ever thought “I wish #Design was brought into the conversation earlier...”, now’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @brianbuttonxp: Quick update. We’ve extended the deadline for new submissions for #agile2018 to 0000PT Feb 4 (-0800), so you have 24 hou… 2 weeks ago
- RT @CodeWisdom: "If you give someone a program, you will frustrate them for a day; if you teach them how to program, you will frustrate the… 2 weeks ago
Sometimes I take pictures.
I don’t care if tag clouds are passe, I like ’em.