I just sent out a mass email, something I do very rarely. (I think the last one announced my engagement / need for a new home for my cats when I got engaged to my feline-allergic wife.) If it was important enough to send to everyone I care about, its important enough to reproduce here. Full text of the email after the jump.
- RT @testobsessed: According to article, "Writing and testing code is an intensely private activity..." I call BS. Writing SW is an inherent… 2 days ago
- Six Word Story, the sequel: "These shoes belonged to your brother." 2 weeks ago
- RT @pt: God grant me the budget to buy the things I shouldn't build, the eng team to code the things I must, and the wisdom to know the dif… 2 weeks ago
- RT @theafrix: Brilliant poster. Nice one Dave. https://t.co/AEmk7yFrUk 3 weeks ago
- OMG @Airbnb is closing the loop: generate sketch files from @reactjs. True #styleguidedrivendesign is getting real airbnb.design/painting-with-… 4 weeks ago
Sometimes I take pictures.
I don’t care if tag clouds are passe, I like ’em.