I just sent out a mass email, something I do very rarely. (I think the last one announced my engagement / need for a new home for my cats when I got engaged to my feline-allergic wife.) If it was important enough to send to everyone I care about, its important enough to reproduce here. Full text of the email after the jump.
- UXers, designers, agilists: happy holidays! Join the @agileuxmeetup @IxDA_NYC and @nycuxpa for our Holiday Party on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I hear #ProductCoaching regarded as a new (but promising) endeavor and “Product Therapy” as wry. But Coaching is ab… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- *We don’t know what we know until we try to tell someone else about it.* Externalizing ideas helped my design (and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Eliminate the phrase “don’t take it personally” from your vocabulary. It’s *normal* to be upset by feedback… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- When giving feedback, be humble—you could be wrong in an assessment. That’s not doing feedback wrong; that’s having… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
Sometimes I take pictures.
I don’t care if tag clouds are passe, I like ’em.