I just sent out a mass email, something I do very rarely. (I think the last one announced my engagement / need for a new home for my cats when I got engaged to my feline-allergic wife.) If it was important enough to send to everyone I care about, its important enough to reproduce here. Full text of the email after the jump.
- RT @iwz: How & why we practice Investment Time at @thoughtbot robots.thoughtbot.com/investment-time. Thanks for the co-author credit, @Croaky! 1 week ago
- @nyc311 there's a loose "do not enter" street sign on Kent at Metropolitan (Bkln) that's looking like it's gonna fl… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- RT @inkpixelspaper: Looking around at #ixDA17… no brown faces. The rare exceptions are Asians. I'm afraid to say this, but this is a seri… 2 weeks ago
- THE TIME IS NIGH! Apps to speak at #agile alliance end at midnight (but remain editable til 3/3) bit.ly/2017agileux #ixd17 #design #ux 2 weeks ago
- RT @balancedteam: Kicking off "Balanced Teams at Scale" @jseiden asks "how far did you travel to get here?" https://t.co/xNHtjeCWEK 2 weeks ago
Sometimes I take pictures.
I don’t care if tag clouds are passe, I like ’em.