I just sent out a mass email, something I do very rarely. (I think the last one announced my engagement / need for a new home for my cats when I got engaged to my feline-allergic wife.) If it was important enough to send to everyone I care about, its important enough to reproduce here. Full text of the email after the jump.
- @mulegirl @amakedap @brydgetech Yep, if MacOS is a requirement the iOS solution won't work for you. I'm trying to s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- @mulegirl I’ve been using a 9.7” iPad (w a built-in Internet connection!) and a @brydgetech keyboard as a laptop al… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @agileuxmeetup: Ever needed to have a tough conversation w a @design, @ux, or @agile teammate...but the thought of doing it stressed you… 1 week ago
- RT @jboogie: I’m making a list! What are all the reasons you’ve heard that agile/lean/design thinking/okrs/product discovery et al “won’t w… 1 month ago
- @rushkoff on some podcast recently you mentioned "an app that buzzes your wrist whenever you face north" (as a way… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Sometimes I take pictures.
I don’t care if tag clouds are passe, I like ’em.