I just sent out a mass email, something I do very rarely. (I think the last one announced my engagement / need for a new home for my cats when I got engaged to my feline-allergic wife.) If it was important enough to send to everyone I care about, its important enough to reproduce here. Full text of the email after the jump.
- @terronk Hot take: “no code” is better though of as “better Excel”. It doesn’t replace custom-built software; it re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Very cool! @thesephist’s Sentence Gradients at @betaworks Render: Tools for Thinking is reminiscent of @aparrish’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- I just published my first VS Code extension: marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName… 6 months ago
- @kadavy Rdio & Google Reader 8 months ago
- RT @obie: Okay, rumble time for fans! Which @rcrdshp artist/investor do you want to most see in an upcoming big pack drop on https://t.co/Y… 9 months ago
Sometimes I take pictures.
I don’t care if tag clouds are passe, I like ’em.dvorak election08 hacks hardware meta obama startup weekend text editor treadmill desk vi vim