I just sent out a mass email, something I do very rarely. (I think the last one announced my engagement / need for a new home for my cats when I got engaged to my feline-allergic wife.) If it was important enough to send to everyone I care about, its important enough to reproduce here. Full text of the email after the jump.
- RT @davidjbland: Name a product that you miss now that it's gone. I may include your answer / screenshot in my #MTP talk in SF next week. 1 week ago
- @davidjbland I miss @pixellapse. Honorable mentions for @rdio and @googlereader. 1 week ago
- @Delta we left a bag at the airport. Can you help? 1 month ago
- Hey gang: if you want anything to happen, ever, every email you send: 1. Should have a *single*, *clear*, call-to-a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @mulegirl @amakedap @brydgetech Yep, if MacOS is a requirement the iOS solution won't work for you. I'm trying to s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Sometimes I take pictures.
I don’t care if tag clouds are passe, I like ’em.