I just sent out a mass email, something I do very rarely. (I think the last one announced my engagement / need for a new home for my cats when I got engaged to my feline-allergic wife.) If it was important enough to send to everyone I care about, its important enough to reproduce here. Full text of the email after the jump.
- @lissijean It's begun. 💯 1 month ago
- RT @matthaig1: Libraries aren't just about books. They are almost the only public space we have left which don't like our wallets more than… 1 month ago
- @_dte the problem isn't only design *tooling*, it's understanding. We lack language for the atomic unit of design work: the design decision. 1 month ago
- RT @mattrothenberg: The working title of my book on front-end development, "Continuous Vimprovment :qqwiiiqqiw!wq!wq!" 1 month ago
- RT @JorgeO: Snail mail is the worst. 99% is spam. A waste of paper, delivery gas, and attention. 1% is IF YOU DIDN'T OPEN THIS YOU WILL G… 2 months ago
Sometimes I take pictures.
I don’t care if tag clouds are passe, I like ’em.