I just sent out a mass email, something I do very rarely. (I think the last one announced my engagement / need for a new home for my cats when I got engaged to my feline-allergic wife.) If it was important enough to send to everyone I care about, its important enough to reproduce here. Full text of the email after the jump.
- RT @mattrothenberg: The working title of my book on front-end development, "Continuous Vimprovment :qqwiiiqqiw!wq!wq!" 14 hours ago
- RT @JorgeO: Snail mail is the worst. 99% is spam. A waste of paper, delivery gas, and attention. 1% is IF YOU DIDN'T OPEN THIS YOU WILL G… 3 weeks ago
- RT @RebeccaKKatz: Even in death, killer gets to be a doctor and victim identified solely by gender. Fixed it for you, @nytimes https://t.co… 3 weeks ago
- RT @anildash: Today we observe the anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg, never forgetting anyone carrying a Confederate flag is an enemy… 3 weeks ago
- RT @ReinH: The blockchain is an elaborate mechanism that supports the free and open flow of currency from software engineers to electricity… 3 weeks ago
Sometimes I take pictures.
I don’t care if tag clouds are passe, I like ’em.