- UXers, designers, agilists: happy holidays! Join the @agileuxmeetup @IxDA_NYC and @nycuxpa for our Holiday Party on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I hear #ProductCoaching regarded as a new (but promising) endeavor and “Product Therapy” as wry. But Coaching is ab… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- *We don’t know what we know until we try to tell someone else about it.* Externalizing ideas helped my design (and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Eliminate the phrase “don’t take it personally” from your vocabulary. It’s *normal* to be upset by feedback… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- When giving feedback, be humble—you could be wrong in an assessment. That’s not doing feedback wrong; that’s having… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
Sometimes I take pictures.
I don’t care if tag clouds are passe, I like ’em.