I left my house at 4am on a Tuesday to board a bus in Chinatown and embark on the third Startup Bus. We dozed for a few hours, and headed up to the front of the bus to begin pitching our ideas to the bus. By around 8am about ~30 of us wandered around a rest stop in NJ, scarfing down coffee and donuts and forming teams. My team formed to build Adventeur, a choose-your-own-adventure app for the check-in generation. The next three days were a blur of building, designing, and play-testing as we drove down to Austin for SxSW, meeting up with other buses along the way. Our app, Adventeur, made it to the finals. I had pleasure and honor of working with one of the best teams I’ve ever been a part of: Eris, Jono, Harlie, Kevin, Lior, you’re all phenomenal, brilliant, hard-working, and ego- and bullshit-free. I can’t wait to work with you all again.
- @carolynz How about “A && B”? 6 days ago
- “Try again later”?! Unacceptable. Cc @Citibank https://t.co/Ur2AuYPzNQ 1 week ago
- @changelog That pedal is a hardware implementation of “I’d rather use emacs”. /me ducks 1 month ago
- Nice to meet you! Are you part of a traditional tech bubble or a #blockchain backed tech bubble? #SXSW 1 month ago
- @rayraydel @etaymor Welcome home! Regards from me and @amaximov_public :-) 1 month ago
Sometimes I take pictures.
I don’t care if tag clouds are passe, I like ’em.