I left my house at 4am on a Tuesday to board a bus in Chinatown and embark on the third Startup Bus. We dozed for a few hours, and headed up to the front of the bus to begin pitching our ideas to the bus. By around 8am about ~30 of us wandered around a rest stop in NJ, scarfing down coffee and donuts and forming teams. My team formed to build Adventeur, a choose-your-own-adventure app for the check-in generation. The next three days were a blur of building, designing, and play-testing as we drove down to Austin for SxSW, meeting up with other buses along the way. Our app, Adventeur, made it to the finals. I had pleasure and honor of working with one of the best teams I’ve ever been a part of: Eris, Jono, Harlie, Kevin, Lior, you’re all phenomenal, brilliant, hard-working, and ego- and bullshit-free. I can’t wait to work with you all again.
- RT @JorgeO: Snail mail is the worst. 99% is spam. A waste of paper, delivery gas, and attention. 1% is IF YOU DIDN'T OPEN THIS YOU WILL G… 2 weeks ago
- RT @RebeccaKKatz: Even in death, killer gets to be a doctor and victim identified solely by gender. Fixed it for you, @nytimes https://t.co… 2 weeks ago
- RT @anildash: Today we observe the anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg, never forgetting anyone carrying a Confederate flag is an enemy… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ReinH: The blockchain is an elaborate mechanism that supports the free and open flow of currency from software engineers to electricity… 2 weeks ago
- RT @mattrothenberg: 5 stages of Enterprise web development 1. Denial 2. Angular 1 3. Bargaining 4. Depression 5. Angular 2 3 weeks ago
Sometimes I take pictures.
I don’t care if tag clouds are passe, I like ’em.