I left my house at 4am on a Tuesday to board a bus in Chinatown and embark on the third Startup Bus. We dozed for a few hours, and headed up to the front of the bus to begin pitching our ideas to the bus. By around 8am about ~30 of us wandered around a rest stop in NJ, scarfing down coffee and donuts and forming teams. My team formed to build Adventeur, a choose-your-own-adventure app for the check-in generation. The next three days were a blur of building, designing, and play-testing as we drove down to Austin for SxSW, meeting up with other buses along the way. Our app, Adventeur, made it to the finals. I had pleasure and honor of working with one of the best teams I’ve ever been a part of: Eris, Jono, Harlie, Kevin, Lior, you’re all phenomenal, brilliant, hard-working, and ego- and bullshit-free. I can’t wait to work with you all again.
- @jamiew Used 2 use chef scripts for that sort of thing. Finicky set up, but great 4 scaling & Convention Over Confi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- RT @stubbornella: How does @twitter choose who gets verified? Plenty of folks w fewer followers than me are verified. Is it because I’m a v… 2 months ago
- Trying to source a quote from someone (@monteiro?) to the effect of “my entire design career is basically grabbing… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- RT @adamberlin: Consider the cost of change when choosing UI technology for a given feature. Change from serverside to client side can be c… 3 months ago
- @lissijean Step 1: only wear shirts with pockets. Step 2: INDEX CARDS FTW!! :-) 3 months ago
Sometimes I take pictures.
I don’t care if tag clouds are passe, I like ’em.