It’s more than once that I’ve (re)started a blog only to have it languish. Nevertheless life goes on, I do things, meet people, have conversations, and throw events that I’d like to fix in (hyper)text. So even though it feels a little like cheating, I’m giving myself permission to blog about things that’ve happened in the past (and to back-date them). I’m also giving myself permission to do that annoying post-modern too-clever-for-your-own-good parentheses thing. Hah!
- @carolynz How about “A && B”? 6 days ago
- “Try again later”?! Unacceptable. Cc @Citibank https://t.co/Ur2AuYPzNQ 6 days ago
- @changelog That pedal is a hardware implementation of “I’d rather use emacs”. /me ducks 1 month ago
- Nice to meet you! Are you part of a traditional tech bubble or a #blockchain backed tech bubble? #SXSW 1 month ago
- @rayraydel @etaymor Welcome home! Regards from me and @amaximov_public :-) 1 month ago
Sometimes I take pictures.
I don’t care if tag clouds are passe, I like ’em.