It’s more than once that I’ve (re)started a blog only to have it languish. Nevertheless life goes on, I do things, meet people, have conversations, and throw events that I’d like to fix in (hyper)text. So even though it feels a little like cheating, I’m giving myself permission to blog about things that’ve happened in the past (and to back-date them). I’m also giving myself permission to do that annoying post-modern too-clever-for-your-own-good parentheses thing. Hah!
- @lissijean Step 1: only wear shirts with pockets. Step 2: INDEX CARDS FTW!! :-) 2 weeks ago
- RT @adamberlin: I enjoy working with people that have the software knowledge of these books: Pragmatic Programmer, Refactoring, XP Explaine… 3 weeks ago
- RT @jashkenas: Dear Open Source friends and comrades: Software licensing got you down? I’ve got a Lil License for you: https://t.co/iwnXV… 3 weeks ago
- RT @jonathanpberger: .@FiveThirtyEight pls cross-ref electoral map w states vulnerable to mischief. Is Hil at ~80% w Russian hacking or GOP… 3 weeks ago
- @lissijean It's begun. 💯 2 months ago
Sometimes I take pictures.
I don’t care if tag clouds are passe, I like ’em.