Eavesdropping on the Metro North conductor chatting with an old-timer: “I wouldn’t go to a game if you gave me free tickets. I watch it on TV, but all they’ve got for me is overpriced merchandise and expensive food. And the corporate guys get boxes with $1000 seats.” The old-timer’s trying to talk him down, but he’s having none of it. Professional sports are just about over as the pastime of the working- and middle-class.
- @carolynz How about “A && B”? 6 days ago
- “Try again later”?! Unacceptable. Cc @Citibank https://t.co/Ur2AuYPzNQ 1 week ago
- @changelog That pedal is a hardware implementation of “I’d rather use emacs”. /me ducks 1 month ago
- Nice to meet you! Are you part of a traditional tech bubble or a #blockchain backed tech bubble? #SXSW 1 month ago
- @rayraydel @etaymor Welcome home! Regards from me and @amaximov_public :-) 1 month ago
Sometimes I take pictures.
I don’t care if tag clouds are passe, I like ’em.