Eavesdropping on the Metro North conductor chatting with an old-timer: “I wouldn’t go to a game if you gave me free tickets. I watch it on TV, but all they’ve got for me is overpriced merchandise and expensive food. And the corporate guys get boxes with $1000 seats.” The old-timer’s trying to talk him down, but he’s having none of it. Professional sports are just about over as the pastime of the working- and middle-class.
- @lissijean Step 1: only wear shirts with pockets. Step 2: INDEX CARDS FTW!! :-) 2 weeks ago
- RT @adamberlin: I enjoy working with people that have the software knowledge of these books: Pragmatic Programmer, Refactoring, XP Explaine… 3 weeks ago
- RT @jashkenas: Dear Open Source friends and comrades: Software licensing got you down? I’ve got a Lil License for you: https://t.co/iwnXV… 3 weeks ago
- RT @jonathanpberger: .@FiveThirtyEight pls cross-ref electoral map w states vulnerable to mischief. Is Hil at ~80% w Russian hacking or GOP… 3 weeks ago
- @lissijean It's begun. 💯 2 months ago
Sometimes I take pictures.
I don’t care if tag clouds are passe, I like ’em.