Eavesdropping on the Metro North conductor chatting with an old-timer: “I wouldn’t go to a game if you gave me free tickets. I watch it on TV, but all they’ve got for me is overpriced merchandise and expensive food. And the corporate guys get boxes with $1000 seats.” The old-timer’s trying to talk him down, but he’s having none of it. Professional sports are just about over as the pastime of the working- and middle-class.
- @jamiew Used 2 use chef scripts for that sort of thing. Finicky set up, but great 4 scaling & Convention Over Confi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- RT @stubbornella: How does @twitter choose who gets verified? Plenty of folks w fewer followers than me are verified. Is it because I’m a v… 2 months ago
- Trying to source a quote from someone (@monteiro?) to the effect of “my entire design career is basically grabbing… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- RT @adamberlin: Consider the cost of change when choosing UI technology for a given feature. Change from serverside to client side can be c… 3 months ago
- @lissijean Step 1: only wear shirts with pockets. Step 2: INDEX CARDS FTW!! :-) 3 months ago
Sometimes I take pictures.
I don’t care if tag clouds are passe, I like ’em.