“What is Web Design and Where’s Its Canon?” seems to be the meta-meme of the moment: Bokardo replies to Vit, and Zeldman checks in too. There may be a ways to go until a positive definition comes about (Zeldman attempts it, and he’s halfway there, but something feels like its missing), but its encouraging to hear a common theme emerge: web design is not graphic design, and cannot be judged by graphic-design standards any more than graphic design can be judged by the standards of, say, fine art.
- @carolynz How about “A && B”? 6 days ago
- “Try again later”?! Unacceptable. Cc @Citibank https://t.co/Ur2AuYPzNQ 6 days ago
- @changelog That pedal is a hardware implementation of “I’d rather use emacs”. /me ducks 1 month ago
- Nice to meet you! Are you part of a traditional tech bubble or a #blockchain backed tech bubble? #SXSW 1 month ago
- @rayraydel @etaymor Welcome home! Regards from me and @amaximov_public :-) 1 month ago
Sometimes I take pictures.
I don’t care if tag clouds are passe, I like ’em.