I saw something I’ve never seen before: dogs walking each other. There was a graying professor type who looked to be in pretty good shape taking his dogs down to the track while he ran. Two dogs, both of the Benji (or Einstein from Back to the Future) variety, one a little larger than the other, were leashed together with about 2.5 or 3 feet of cord. The smaller, younger one would pull in one direction to sniff a crumpled paper cup, and the other would wander, tugging the first back in another direction.
- RT @adamberlin: Consider the cost of change when choosing UI technology for a given feature. Change from serverside to client side can be c… 2 days ago
- @lissijean Step 1: only wear shirts with pockets. Step 2: INDEX CARDS FTW!! :-) 3 weeks ago
- RT @adamberlin: I enjoy working with people that have the software knowledge of these books: Pragmatic Programmer, Refactoring, XP Explaine… 3 weeks ago
- RT @jashkenas: Dear Open Source friends and comrades: Software licensing got you down? I’ve got a Lil License for you: https://t.co/iwnXV… 4 weeks ago
- RT @jonathanpberger: .@FiveThirtyEight pls cross-ref electoral map w states vulnerable to mischief. Is Hil at ~80% w Russian hacking or GOP… 1 month ago
Sometimes I take pictures.
I don’t care if tag clouds are passe, I like ’em.