I saw something I’ve never seen before: dogs walking each other. There was a graying professor type who looked to be in pretty good shape taking his dogs down to the track while he ran. Two dogs, both of the Benji (or Einstein from Back to the Future) variety, one a little larger than the other, were leashed together with about 2.5 or 3 feet of cord. The smaller, younger one would pull in one direction to sniff a crumpled paper cup, and the other would wander, tugging the first back in another direction.
- @carolynz How about “A && B”? 6 days ago
- “Try again later”?! Unacceptable. Cc @Citibank https://t.co/Ur2AuYPzNQ 1 week ago
- @changelog That pedal is a hardware implementation of “I’d rather use emacs”. /me ducks 1 month ago
- Nice to meet you! Are you part of a traditional tech bubble or a #blockchain backed tech bubble? #SXSW 1 month ago
- @rayraydel @etaymor Welcome home! Regards from me and @amaximov_public :-) 1 month ago
Sometimes I take pictures.
I don’t care if tag clouds are passe, I like ’em.