I saw something I’ve never seen before: dogs walking each other. There was a graying professor type who looked to be in pretty good shape taking his dogs down to the track while he ran. Two dogs, both of the Benji (or Einstein from Back to the Future) variety, one a little larger than the other, were leashed together with about 2.5 or 3 feet of cord. The smaller, younger one would pull in one direction to sniff a crumpled paper cup, and the other would wander, tugging the first back in another direction.
- RT @JorgeO: Snail mail is the worst. 99% is spam. A waste of paper, delivery gas, and attention. 1% is IF YOU DIDN'T OPEN THIS YOU WILL G… 2 weeks ago
- RT @RebeccaKKatz: Even in death, killer gets to be a doctor and victim identified solely by gender. Fixed it for you, @nytimes https://t.co… 2 weeks ago
- RT @anildash: Today we observe the anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg, never forgetting anyone carrying a Confederate flag is an enemy… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ReinH: The blockchain is an elaborate mechanism that supports the free and open flow of currency from software engineers to electricity… 2 weeks ago
- RT @mattrothenberg: 5 stages of Enterprise web development 1. Denial 2. Angular 1 3. Bargaining 4. Depression 5. Angular 2 3 weeks ago
Sometimes I take pictures.
I don’t care if tag clouds are passe, I like ’em.