I saw something I’ve never seen before: dogs walking each other. There was a graying professor type who looked to be in pretty good shape taking his dogs down to the track while he ran. Two dogs, both of the Benji (or Einstein from Back to the Future) variety, one a little larger than the other, were leashed together with about 2.5 or 3 feet of cord. The smaller, younger one would pull in one direction to sniff a crumpled paper cup, and the other would wander, tugging the first back in another direction.
- @jamiew Used 2 use chef scripts for that sort of thing. Finicky set up, but great 4 scaling & Convention Over Confi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- RT @stubbornella: How does @twitter choose who gets verified? Plenty of folks w fewer followers than me are verified. Is it because I’m a v… 2 months ago
- Trying to source a quote from someone (@monteiro?) to the effect of “my entire design career is basically grabbing… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- RT @adamberlin: Consider the cost of change when choosing UI technology for a given feature. Change from serverside to client side can be c… 3 months ago
- @lissijean Step 1: only wear shirts with pockets. Step 2: INDEX CARDS FTW!! :-) 3 months ago
Sometimes I take pictures.
I don’t care if tag clouds are passe, I like ’em.