In 1995 my father interviewed his mother about her experiences in the Holocaust. The Hi-8 tape had been lost for a few years, and then stuck on Hi-8 for a few more years, but now its here, ripped and on the internet. One problem: it’s in Yiddish. I’m hoping the dotSub community can help.
- RT @adamberlin: Consider the cost of change when choosing UI technology for a given feature. Change from serverside to client side can be c… 2 days ago
- @lissijean Step 1: only wear shirts with pockets. Step 2: INDEX CARDS FTW!! :-) 3 weeks ago
- RT @adamberlin: I enjoy working with people that have the software knowledge of these books: Pragmatic Programmer, Refactoring, XP Explaine… 3 weeks ago
- RT @jashkenas: Dear Open Source friends and comrades: Software licensing got you down? I’ve got a Lil License for you: https://t.co/iwnXV… 4 weeks ago
- RT @jonathanpberger: .@FiveThirtyEight pls cross-ref electoral map w states vulnerable to mischief. Is Hil at ~80% w Russian hacking or GOP… 1 month ago
Sometimes I take pictures.
I don’t care if tag clouds are passe, I like ’em.