In 1995 my father interviewed his mother about her experiences in the Holocaust. The Hi-8 tape had been lost for a few years, and then stuck on Hi-8 for a few more years, but now its here, ripped and on the internet. One problem: it’s in Yiddish. I’m hoping the dotSub community can help.
- RT @JorgeO: Snail mail is the worst. 99% is spam. A waste of paper, delivery gas, and attention. 1% is IF YOU DIDN'T OPEN THIS YOU WILL G… 2 weeks ago
- RT @RebeccaKKatz: Even in death, killer gets to be a doctor and victim identified solely by gender. Fixed it for you, @nytimes https://t.co… 2 weeks ago
- RT @anildash: Today we observe the anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg, never forgetting anyone carrying a Confederate flag is an enemy… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ReinH: The blockchain is an elaborate mechanism that supports the free and open flow of currency from software engineers to electricity… 2 weeks ago
- RT @mattrothenberg: 5 stages of Enterprise web development 1. Denial 2. Angular 1 3. Bargaining 4. Depression 5. Angular 2 3 weeks ago
Sometimes I take pictures.
I don’t care if tag clouds are passe, I like ’em.