Pame just mentioned that she wants to learn french, and I pointed her to a review from Kevin Kelly’s indispensible Cool Tools. There’re 52 30-minute long segments which can be bought, borrowed from a public library, or streamed online. Watch the whole set, one per day, three times or so, and voila–you’ve added another language. Right?
- @carolynz How about “A && B”? 6 days ago
- “Try again later”?! Unacceptable. Cc @Citibank https://t.co/Ur2AuYPzNQ 1 week ago
- @changelog That pedal is a hardware implementation of “I’d rather use emacs”. /me ducks 1 month ago
- Nice to meet you! Are you part of a traditional tech bubble or a #blockchain backed tech bubble? #SXSW 1 month ago
- @rayraydel @etaymor Welcome home! Regards from me and @amaximov_public :-) 1 month ago
Sometimes I take pictures.
I don’t care if tag clouds are passe, I like ’em.