Pame just mentioned that she wants to learn french, and I pointed her to a review from Kevin Kelly’s indispensible Cool Tools. There’re 52 30-minute long segments which can be bought, borrowed from a public library, or streamed online. Watch the whole set, one per day, three times or so, and voila–you’ve added another language. Right?
- @lissijean Step 1: only wear shirts with pockets. Step 2: INDEX CARDS FTW!! :-) 2 weeks ago
- RT @adamberlin: I enjoy working with people that have the software knowledge of these books: Pragmatic Programmer, Refactoring, XP Explaine… 3 weeks ago
- RT @jashkenas: Dear Open Source friends and comrades: Software licensing got you down? I’ve got a Lil License for you: https://t.co/iwnXV… 3 weeks ago
- RT @jonathanpberger: .@FiveThirtyEight pls cross-ref electoral map w states vulnerable to mischief. Is Hil at ~80% w Russian hacking or GOP… 3 weeks ago
- @lissijean It's begun. 💯 2 months ago
Sometimes I take pictures.
I don’t care if tag clouds are passe, I like ’em.